How to start a business from home
A Treasure for my Future Generations
Here is a little story:
Last century when we were not in the internet era; a couple of decades or more back, Mr. and Mrs. Extensor who were not very rich, were living a happy married life. Every two years or so, the family was extending. New babies were born. Finally they arrived at 4 children and they also had 2 dogs and 3 cats to feed.
Both parents were working parents, so life was not very easy for them. Day by day their stress was increasing. One day they decided to quit their jobs. Not together but one by one. Hopefully they had saved some money. With that money they decided to build a commercial building, which they did within 6 months. Instead of starting their own trade, they hired the building.
Wow, what a good investment. Up to now they are still relaxing and enjoying increasing revenues with the rent. Every 5 years or so they were building new commercial buildings. They said that they will stop after their 5th building, i.e. one for each child. They will keep the last one for themselves.
The best part of the story is that rent is only 25% of their total revenues. The other 75% is billboards on the building. Yes publicity is the key.
How can you make the most of this story?
You don’t know how to build websites. No worries; nowadays building websites is like playing online games. Sometimes online games are more difficult. At the start of my career, I had to do programming to build websites, this is outdated now. And no worries you don’t have to quit your job.
I know a platform where they show you step by step how to build a website.
Other Majors advantages:
2. Free Websites
3. Free Hosting
4. Free Support
5.And much more…
This very story you are currently reading has been created and hosted for free. So I’m inviting you to join me to celebrate SUCCESS.
Click here to discover the Wealthy Affiliate Platform that has changed my life positively.
Yes of course you are most welcome to share this story to all your loved ones. They will thank you for the rest of their lives. The story mirrors a bit the situation of my parents. May God bless them and yours too.
Last update: October 03, 2017